Sunday, April 12, 2015

Wild West in the City!!!!!

Smiley from Millan.Net

Looking through some photos I took recently....I had forgotten about the Stock Show & Rodeo Parade in downtown Denver!!!!  Now y'all know I'm sooooo NOT a city girl.....but since we do have to be there a couple days a week for work....I try to make the most of it.  And the parade is definitely a highlight!!!!





Where else but Denver, in a major metropolis can you see Longhorn cattle herded by honest-to-gods cowboys in main streets?  And stunning horses pulling old-fashioned carriages?  And cuuuuute little shelties pulling their own tiny covered wagon??!!




There was a lot more, but these were the best photos out of the bunch.  And standing there in the chilly January day with my Starbucks and camera truly was a wonderfully bright spot in my city stay!!!



Til next time...........Enjoy!!!!

~ Lee ~

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Not something you would see here in Michigan for sure! Love your photos - keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those little Shetland collies pulling the wagon are just adorable!!
    They look so sweet all dressed up in their bandannas.

    ReplyDelete